Have you ever wondered how much it would cost to develop an iOS or Android Mobile Application?
If you are going to send in your mobile app enquiry to the mobile app development company by just writing a description about your app and aspect a ballpark on your mobile app project, that’s just not going to work.
The cost of a mobile app depends on various factors such as complexity of the app and the features to be integrated into the app. Factors would include the following:
1) App to be built on which platform?
– iOS platform
– Android platform
– Native Application or Hybrid Application?
2) The number of screens your app is going to have.
3) The number of man-days required to build the app.
4) The type of security to be implemented into the app.
– Security not important
– Basic security measures
– Encrypted Communication (SSL etc)
– Complete Protection (Protection against XSS and SQL injection)
5) How will your users sign up and login into the app?
-Email ID and password
-Via Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter etc)
-Using 2 Step Authorisation (For Financial Apps)
-No Sign Up Required
6) Do you need to integrate with any 3rd party services?
– Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin etc.)
– Media (Youtube, Vimeo etc)
– Location (Google Maps)
– eCommerce platform (Buying and selling, payment integration)
7) What is the administration features required?
– User Management (Manage user roles and permissions)
– Content Management (Edit data)
– Reporting and Analytics
– Notification and Control